DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This electrical power unit includes a energy up gravity down circuit. Begin the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Guide override to solenoid valve might be offered if required. Also a pressure compen sated movement handle could be additional for the circuit to regulate the descent speed in the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek advice from our income engineer for your distinct pump displacement, motor energy or tank capacity.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
two. Clean the many hydraulic elements concerned prior to set up of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity with the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which should really also be clean and cost-free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
4. The power unit really should be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil level from the tank after the first running on the electrical power unit.
six. Oil modifying is required immediately after the first 100 operation hrs, afterwards once every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit includes a energy up electrical power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A pressure compensatred flow manage is often added to circuit to regulate the decent pace in the cylinder.
one. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic components concerned in advance of set up of the energy unit.
3. Viscosity on the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which really should also be clean and no cost of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
4. The energy unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level during the tank after the initial working of the power unit.
6. Oil modifying is required following the original 100 operation hrs, afterwards after each 3000 hours.